Please complete either the regular clients form if you have been before or the new client form if you are new to Tranquility and bring them with you to your appointment with Kerrie or Stacy to email@example.com.
Kerrie and Stacy
Forms attached to download complete and email back
Clients Pre Treatment Corona Virus information
We just wanted to reassure you that Tranquility have been advised to carry out a full risk assessment and adhere to COVID-19 guidelines produced by the government
Due to Covid 19 If you are planning to visit Tranquility Holistic Therapy Centre we have new procedures in place to enable us to keep our therapists, clients and therapy centre safe and hygienic during this time:
- Clients will be screened for Covid 19 before their appointment
- Wash my hands and wash your hands too before treatment.
- Follow guidelines on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- All public areas will be deep cleaned morning and night
- High touch areas will be disinfected after each appointment such as massage couch, face cradle, equipment, high touch areas such as door handles, hand rails, toilet handles, sinks, taps, card machines.
- Sarongs will be provided to put over the chairs for talking therapies and changed between clients
- Wash porous materials e.g. pillowcases, sheets and towels at 60 degrees on site daily.
- Clean couch covers, pillow cases and sarongs for every client and washed at 60 degrees daily
- Rooms will be aired between clients
- Change my top if needed.
- Wear durable, disposable gloves when cleaning the premises.
- Maintain social distancing before and after the treatment.
- Disposable paper towels for hand drying
You will be asked to…
Prior to your treatment:
- Complete a short COVID-19 consultation form.
- Contact your therapist and re-schedule if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or if any person in your household is self-isolating.
At your treatment:
- Bring a bottle of water for your refreshment if you forget we can give you a paper cup with water in
- Please bring face mask
- Arrive at the agreed time and ensure social distancing before and after the treatment.
- Wash your hands upon arrival.
- Follow guidelines on the use of PPE.
- Pay by card or other cashless method, where possible.
.If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your therapist.
This information may be updated in accordance with government policy
I hope this is reassuring for you any queries please get in touch. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
I will be monitoring the health of myself, therapists, teachers and clients, to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19
I will be deferring any treatments if I or the client has COVID-19, or is displaying any signs or symptoms of COVID-19
Terms of business, if a treatment is cancelled or deferred by either party as a result of COVID-19 (we will not charging for treatments that are deferred or cancelled as a result of COVID-19)
I will be adhering to guidelines produced by the NHS, and government regarding safe practice, hygienic practice and the use of any PPE
If you would like to see a copy of our risk assessment please click here